Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Future Ole!

And ok, I'm SORRY! I forgot my camera!

Mommy, Ivymae, Steve, Julie, and Laura (The New Mrs. Pinnsoneault!) drove down to Northfield today for a little Hogan Brothers...

Yes. Oles are so crazy about their Northfield landmarks they may even drive AN HOUR for a sandwich.

Mommy got to reminisce with her friends and eat. Ivy got to throw her bottle on the floor and eat (a gingerbread muffin. Yummy.) Afterward, we strolled down Division Street, then down to the river. Northfield is so beautiful; I miss it a lot sometimes.

Of course a trip to Northfield wouldn't be complete without a trip to campus. So, much to the chagrin of Stephen, we made a lovely trek through campus, through the woods behind Kittlesby, back up behind the new science center (which is AMAZING, btw!) and back through Buntrock Commons. We even stopped at the bookstore so Mommy could pick out an outfit for Punky...turns out baby college gear is a little too pricey for Mommy right now, but we might put it on our Christmas list!

Anyway, I love St. Olaf, I love Northfield, and it was Ivy's first trip there. I so appreciated my friends spending the day with us and remembering! :)

This is a picture with her Great Uncle Dick, and I just love it so much...our pretty girl!

1 comment:

Mary P said...

I know, I love that picture, too! It is the best! So are you and Ivy Mae...Michael's not bad either!

Love ya, Mare Bear